The VIP consultation is specifically optimized for you, the patient, to achieve maximum comfort and transparency in the pre-operative process. Even more importantly, our success in the surgery highly depends on clear communication between you and I, and the collaborative design of the new nose.
While simulations are not meant to be guarantees by any means, I believe it is a critical communication tool that allows us get on the same page better than any alternative. It serves an invaluable role in allowing you to “try before you buy” and for us to make micro adjustments based on how things look on your own face.
The details will be explained more below, but if you already know you are ready, you can book by clicking below. Don’t worry we will walk you through the steps later.
Schedule to Show Availability ONLY
You will select your appointment after clicking Book VIP
Outlined below are the steps you must follow for the VIP Consultation.
1. Submit your payment of $300.00 by clicking the button above.
2. You will then be taken to a scheduling app where you will be able to choose the day and time of your virtual consult. I am busy operating so please understand there are limitations as to when we can offer these consults.
3. Once you select your appointment day / time, you will be emailed a Zoom link which will be where the virtual consult will be held. Zoom is an excellent app for this, it’s very reliable and allows screen sharing both ways. Feel free to prepare any visuals you would like to show me.
4. You will also find a link to a secure website where you will take 3 selfies to be submitted to create the 3D “before” image. This link is emailed to you specifically because this is much easier to do on your cellphone. You must have good lighting and try to get as clear of pictures as possible. The 3D simulation quality depends on the quality of these 3 selfies that you submit.
5. On the day of your VIP consultation, after discussing your goals, I will design a custom 3D simulation (see example below) and then we will go over it together via screen share. You will have a chance to ask questions and we can make modifications where appropriate. Once we confirm the design and finish the consult, you will be able to log back into the app and view the before / after yourself in 3D at any time in the future.
6. My patient care coordinator will go over a finalized quote with all payment details at the end of the consultation.
7. All VIP consult patients will be set up with a Whatsapp group chat with my personal number included, where you can ask follow up questions or whatever you need. This is the same access all my patients have post-operatively during their initial recovery as well as long term.